● Back washable, resulting in high total throughput ● Easy and reliable handling rigid external clips prevent damage of the filter sheet during module loading and unloading ● No filter sheet deformities after heat treatment ● No adverse effects to filter sheets when in contact with hot sanitization or process filtration ● Increased filtration security Separator design increases the total stability of the filter cartridges as the separators fully support the sheet material.
Particle Removal / Polishing Filtration / Final Filtration (germ removal) / Chill Haze Removal / Bottling Filtration / Clarifying Filtration / Filtration after Stabilization /Removal of Colloids / Pre-filtration prior to Final Membrane Filters
● Disk filter sheet: Cellulose fibers, Natural diatomaceous earths, Perlite, Resins, and etc
● Core/Separator: Polyprolylene (PP)
● Double O-ring or flat gasket: Silicone, EPDM, Telfon
● Max. Operating Temperature : 82°C
● Recommended Max. Operating Pressure : 2.4Bar
● Sterilization Temperature : 121°C
The R&D center of MT FILTER has led our products to the top of filter bag and cartridge and flow cartridge industry by innovation and prospective ideas. From the structural design of filter cartridge and material, producing equipment to quality verification, we build and provide a complete technical service for customers worldwide as our goal.